Click here for our June endorsements!
Thank you to everyone who attended our joint General Membership and Political Action Committee meeting last night.
Our members voted to:
- Endorse Joaquín Torres for San Francisco Assessor-Recorder.
- Oppose the recall of San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin.
- Oppose the recall of Board of Education President Gabriela López.
- Oppose the recall of Board of Education Vice President Faauuga Moliga.
- Take no position on the recall of Board of Education Commissioner Alison Collins.
- Amend our Club's bylaws to make changes to our Executive Board and committee structure.
WE'RE HERE TO RECRUIT YOU!
The Milk Club is unapologetically progressive and proudly queer. Since 1976, we build power with and for all of the “Us’s” — San Francisco’s most vulnerable communities — to be free from scarcity, oppression, and machine politics.
Also, if you join or renew your Membership today, it will cover ALL OF 2022!