• Form a Redistricting Working Group
• Hold an early endorsement vote for Assembly District 21 at our February meeting
• Reschedule our February General Membership Meeting to February 22nd
• Sponsor an upcoming action at City Hall urging the Mayor, the Board of Supervisors, and the Department of Public Health to make HIV a priority in SF.
• Oppose any budget supplemental to increase police staffing, and any efforts to criminalize drug users
• Support the expedition of a service linkage center and safe consumption site, and related hiring of mental health professionals.
• Support non-police responses to 911 calls about mental health emergencies, and allowing dispatchers to contact alternative responses.
President: Edward Wright (he/him)
Vice President of Membership: Raya Steier (they/them)
Vice President of Political Action: Reid Coggins (he/him)
Vice President of Events and Fundraising: Jeffrey Kwong (he/him)
Vice President of Communications: Melissa Hernandez (she/they)
Treasurer: Jerry Fenske (he/him)
Membership Officer, Seat #1: Alvin Lee (they/he)
Membership Officer, Seat #2: Akeylah Hernandez (they/them)
Political Action Officer, Seat #1: Jackie Thornhill (she/her)
Political Action Officer, Seat #2: Zahra Hajee (she/her)
Events and Fundraising Officer, Seat #1: Kate Usher Simpson (she/her)
Events and Fundraising Officer, Seat #2: Michael Rouppet (he/him)
Communications Officer: Seamus McGeever (he/him)
Recorder: Kurtis Wu (he/him)