Political Action Committee Meeting
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
7-9pm @ La Galeria de la Raza (2857 24th Street)
Open to the public.
- Welcome / Call to Order
- Question and Answer period with District 11 Supervisor Candidates*. Download a copy of Kimberly Alvarenga's completed Club questionnaire here.
- Bay Area for Bernie Sanders presentation
- SF General Hospital Renaming (Sasha Cuttler)
- Discussion & Review of Club Candidate Questionnaire
- Endorsement Schedule for June Election
- Upcoming Events
- New Business
*At the Club's General Membership meeting in January, a motion was made to vote on an early endorsement of Kimberly Alvarenga for District 11 Supervisor at the February General Membership meeting. The motion was accompanied by a request that the Club invite both District 11 candidates to our next Political Action Committee for an interview and that the candidates complete the Club's candidate questionnaire. Kimberly Alvarenga is the only candidate who has submitted a questionnaire, which is available here.
Do you like this post?