Harvey Milk General Membership Meeting
Tuesday, October 17th | 7-9pm
Women's Building | 3543 18th Street, SF
Visit the Facebook Event for full info.
Please join the Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic club for our October General Meeting where we will discuss:
* SFPD reform with Officer Yulanda Williams.
* Saving San Francisco, a new book by Jon Golinger.
* Member activity: Saving San Francisco!
* Renaming of an airport terminal in honor of Harvey Milk.
* A report on our pre-endorsement delegates, upcoming regional vote, and Democratic outreach efforts from DCCC member Peter Gallotta.
* A discussion of possible bylaw amendments.
* PAC report which includes the upcoming Nov 13th D8 Debate & outreach efforts.
* New Business.
Do you like this post?