Thank you to everyone who attended our joint General Membership and Political Action Committee meeting last month.
Our Members voted to:
1) Endorse Joaquín Torres for San Francisco Assessor-Recorder.
2) Oppose the recall of San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin.
3) Take no position on the recall of Board of Education Commissioner Alison Collins. (No position on Measure A.)
4) Oppose the recall of Board of Education President Gabriela López. (No on Measure B.)
5) Oppose the recall of Board of Education Vice President Faauuga Moliga. (No on Measure C.)
6) Amend our Club's bylaws to make changes to our Executive Board and committee structure.
Nominations to our 2022 Milk Club Executive Board are now open!
To nominate someone for the 2022 Executive Board, email the candidate's name, email address, and seat of your nominee to [email protected].
Remember that Members of the Milk Club may nominate themselves for board seats.
All of the nominees listed below have accepted their nominations. (Nominations are updated daily here.)
President or Co-Presidents
Edward Wright (he/him)
Vice President of Membership
Raya Steier (they/them)
Vice President of Political Action
Reid Coggins (he/him)
Vice President of Events and Fundraising
Jeffrey Kwong (he/him)
Vice President of Communications
Melissa Hernandez (she/they)
Jerry Fenske (he/him)
Membership Officer, Seat #1
1) Alvin Lee (he/they)
2) JConr B Ortega (we/our/us)
Membership Officer, Seat #2
Akeylah Hernandez (they/them)
Political Action Officer, Seat #1
Jackie Thornhill (she/her)
Political Action Officer, Seat #2
Zahra Hajee (she/her)
Events and Fundraising Officer, Seat #1
Katherine Usher (she/her)
Events and Fundraising Officer, Seat #2
Michael Rouppet (he/him)
Seamus McGeever (he/him)
Kurtis Wu (he/him)
Your Milk Club Membership will lapse or totally expire on Tuesday, February 15th. So renew now!
2022 is a brand new year. Got Milk?
Now is the time to renew your Club Membership. If not, it will automatically be suspended or possibly expire entirely at the conclusion of our February 15th General Membership Meeting.
Do not let this happen to you! Renew now at www.milkclub.org/join and stay with us in the fight this new year.
And remember that your dues will cover you all the way into February 2023!
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Milk January General Membership Meeting:
Executive Board Elections
Tuesday, January 18th I 7-9pm
(Stay Tuned for Details.)
Milk Club HIV Caucus Meeting
Friday, January 21st I 3-4pm
Zoom Events Details here.