Add your reaction
What: Milk Club May General Membership Meeting: Early Endorsement Vote
When: Tuesday, May 28th at 7-9pm
Where: The Women's Building at 3543 18th Street (Auditorium Room, Ground Level)
Facebook Event Page is here.
Please note that May's General Membership Meeting will be taking place on the 4th Tuesday of May rather than the 3rd Tuesday. And we will be meeting in the Auditorium Room on the ground floor rather than the Audre Lorde Room.
At our May meeting, we will be giving an up or down endorsement vote on paper ballots for Chesa Boudin for District Attorney, Dean Preston for District 5 Supervisor, and the upcoming Sunshine on Dark Money and Free City College Fund ballot measures.
All candidates for District Attorney and District 5 Supervisor (as well as pro and con sides for the ballot measures) will be given 3 minutes to speak to the Membership, and the Membership will have a few minutes to ask the candidates and speaker questions. This portion of the meeting will begin at 7pm.
Confirmed, so far:
1) District 5 candidate Dean Preston.
2) District 5 candidate Ryan Solomon.
3) District 5 candidate Nomvula O'Meara.
4) District Attorney candidate Leif Dautch.
5) District Attorney candidate Suzy Loftus.
6) District Attorney candidate Chesa Boudin.
7) Tom Ammiano will discuss his support for the Sunshine on Dark Money ballot measure.
8) A representative from the Free City Coalition will discuss their support for the Free City College Fund ballot measure.
Our meeting will also include:
1) A presentation from David Chiu's office on towing reform, public bank legislation, and ant-rent-gouging legislation.
2) A presentation on Clean Power SF Enrollment.
3) New business.
Stay tuned for more updates!