When: Tuesday, February 19th from 7 to 9pm.
Where: The Women's Building at 3543 18th Street.
Facebook Event Page is here.
February's General Meeting is the last opportunity you have to renew your Membership before it might expire! If your Membership expires after the meeting adjourns, you will lose voting privileges for perhaps as long as three months.
Or you can renew here: https://harveymilkclub.nationbuilder.com/donate
1) A presentation from the president and the announcement of board nominations.
2) Community outreach work efforts from Joseph Adkins.
3) An update on efforts to create a public bank.
4) An update on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) data collection issues from Tom Temprano.
5) A presentation from Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego).
6) A presentation on the dangers of herbicides used in SF.
7) A homelessness panel and discussion.
8) A discussion on conservatorship (SB1045).
9) Committee reports from the Vice Presidents.
10) A report on mediation efforts regarding 2019's board elections.
11) Open forum: A discussion lead by the Membership.