Add your reaction
When: Tuesday, March 19th at 7-9pm
Where: The Women's Building at 3543 18th Street
Facebook Event Page is here.
Mark your calendars for our upcoming March General Membership Meeting. The meeting will include:
1) Introductions and explanation of the March ballot and voting eligibility.
2) A brief discussion on three Milk Club E-Board nominations: Kate Usher for Treasurer; Bahlam Javier Vigil for E-Board Organizing; and Edward Wright for At-Large Seat #1. And possible nominations for more at-large board positions from the Club's President.
3) Reports from the Vice Presidents.
4) A discussion on whom to officially support for CDP Chair. Candidates and representatives are welcome to speak. Confirmed: Kimberly Ellis and a spokesperson for Daraka Larimore-Hall.
5) A discussion on the late Jeff Adachi and the future of the Public Defender's Office.
6) A discussion on SB 1045, expanded conservatorship.
7) Open forum & new business from the Membership.
8) A discussion on 2019's board elections and ongoing mediation efforts.
---Stay tuned for updates on speakers!